- Smile more, your face speaks volumes to your child.
- Three things to say more often: "Take your time," "It's not your fault," and "I'm sorry, you're right."
- Listen more, talk less - your child is the best teacher you'll ever have.
- Care as much about other people's children as you do about your own.
- Remember that kids don't learn by having knowledge poured into their brains; they learn by experience and through relationships.
- Expose your child to noble people.
So, the moral of the story. All parents, go out and find yourself a copy of Wondertime magazine. It has fast become my all-time favorite publication!