Friday, March 09, 2007

Party on!

I'm so sad today's the last day of the Ultimate Blog Party! It's been fun, but I'm afraid I got too busy with other things to participate as much as I'd like to have. So, if I can fit in some bloggy time today between Little Man's doctor appointment, a mold inspection, and lots of dessert making for a real live party tomorrow, you'll see me scooting around to as many blogs as possible. In the meantime, what dessert should I make? Apple pie? Key Lime pie (made with fresh squeezed key limes)? Brownies? I'm thinkin' I wanna do somethin' different... unexpected... Ideas, anyone?

3 comments:

Cherrye said...

I vote for tiramisu...but that takes a few days...

Unknown said...

Love the party. And I vote for tiramisu also.

Jana @sidetrackd said...

Thanks for stopping by my place. The volcano cake you chose sounds wonderful; I'll have to try it sometime!